YU has decided to slash the price of their latest device Yureka plus from Rs. 9,999 to 8,999. After Xiaomi dropping the price of their devices it was quite obvious for YU to offer devices at more affordable price. Yu has created a stiff competition with the coming Chinese brands however due its limited availability it is not covering the mass.
Yureka Plus now becomes the most affordable full HD device by any company in India, I could not find any more device in this segment if you see any similar device do let us know via a comment below this post.
- 5.5 inch IPS full HD display (1920*1080 pixels resolution).
- Gorilla glass 3 protection and Oleophobic coating.
- 1.5GHz octa core processor based on Snapdragon 615 MSM 8939 chipset.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM.
- 16GB on board memory and expandable up to 32GB.
- GPU: Adreno 405.
- 4G LTE.
- Android Lollipop 5.0.2 based on Cyanogen 12.
- 13MP rear camera mated with 5MP front camera.
- 2500mAh battery capacity.
- Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity, Light Sensor, Gyroscope.
Colors Availability: Alabastar white and Moondust Grey.
Yu Yureka was obviously discontinued way back and Yuphoria was the only device available with YU and now with the arrival of Yureka + Yu has two devices with them under 10,000. As of now we don’t have any information if they would be coming up with new devices this year or not.
The device will be available at a revised price of Rs. 8,999 and also we saw the officials stating that the first flash sale purchaser would receive a Rs. 1000 gift voucher from them as they had purchased at Rs. 9999. This is a good step by the officials.