After launching Yutopia, YU hasn’t launched a device yet. We saw few devices like YU5200 and YU6000 listed on Zauba and GFXBench with their specifications and price details and few days back from our sources we came to know that the company is soon going to come up with Yu Yuphoria Note which is a big sized device having screen size of 6 inches.
We are really note sure if this Yuphoria note will be launched under YU6000 or under any other model number, before proceeding ahead do check our post on YU6000 which was seen on Zauba being imported to India and on GFXBench showing specifications. As per us, this could be launched with model# YU6000.
There are already various devices from different companies offering 3GB of RAM, we could some under Rs. 10k as well. As per our source, the expected MOP (market operating price) of this phone is Rs. 13.5k. Let’s see the specifications that this device is expected to offer:
YU Yuphoria Note expected Specifications and Price
- Big 6 inch screen with full HD display.
- Octa-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz.
- 3GB of RAM, 16GB ROM and storage is expandable up to 32GB.
- 13MP rear camera with 8MP front camera.
- 4G phone supporting dual SIM functionality.
- 4000mAh battery capacity.
- Standard connectivity features such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc.
Fingerprint sensor presence is not confirmed yet. The MOP is going to be Rs. 13.5k however in accordance to the current competition in Indian smartphone market the phone might be launched even under the stated MOP.