YU YUtopia was launched 3 months back and since that time Yu hasn’t even added a single device under its hood, Zauba and GFXBench has listed two new devices from YU, one is YU6000 for which we had already blogged about and now we saw a new phone YU5200 which is again listed on both and reveals the specifications of this phone. There is an ongoing trend of offering 3GB RAM phones in around 10K range and this phone along with YU6000 offers 3GB of RAM.
Chinese companies are playing aggressively in Indian smartphone market, companies like Lenovo and others are continuously coming up with their new devices to attract the growing smartphone users. Phones like Yureka Plus, Yuphoria used to sell in good numbers however now we have more affordable phones in India featuring similar or better configurations.
GFXBench has listed most of the specifications and gives a clue how this upcoming device is going to be. We don’t have the images of this device with us at the moment and this device might be launched with a price tag under or around Rs. 10,000. There is no official confirmation on the specification or on the estimated price. Refer to the below specifications of YU YU5200 and image (specs sheet) sourced from GFXBench.
- 5.2 inch Full HD display (1920X1080 pixels).
- Octa core chipset based on Snapdragon 615 (Cortex A53-ARMv8). GPU used is Adreno 405.
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system, yet to confirm if CyanogenMod is included.
- 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM. Expandable storage is expected to be available.
- Connectivity includes WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G.
- Following Sensors are present: Proximity, Compass, Gyroscope, light.
- 13MP rear auto focus camera with LED flash, can record 1080p videos.
- Front camera of 5MP, records 1080p videos.
- Price: Expected to be under or around Rs. 10,000.
YU5200 according to the Zauba listing is a 5.2 inch device and it comes with full HD display (1920X1080p) – confirmed, there is a high possibility for this phone to offer scratch resistant protection as the rival companies are offering the same in their handsets. This is going to be a dual SIM 4G phone. Check out the below image showing little bit of specs and the import price and quantity data. The last import data is of 21 March 2016.
Image Credits: PhonesAuditor