Today we are going to root the latest release of Canvas series, Micromax Canvas Turbo. This is another awesome addition to Micromax Canvas series with some great specs. Canvas Turbo is a 5’ Screen phone with a 1.5GHZ Quad core processor and 2GB ram which makes this device perfect for HD games and for seamless multi tasking. It’s backed up by a 13mp camera and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean. It boasts a Full HD 1080P display. These are some awesome specs of this phone. Root Micromax Canvas Turbo with the help of the guide present below.
Before you start following the rooting guide make sure you read all the necessary details and the requirements, also we have answered few questions that rolls in the mind of users who look for rooting their Android device.
Must Read: How to Increase MMX Mobiles Battery Backup?
- First of all, Why should you root?
Rooting gives you superuser access, you can delete all unwanted apps(system apps too). You can try special mods , etc.
- Does rooting void warranty?
Yes it does, but you can unroot or flash stock rom to claim back your lost warranty.
How to Root Canvas Turbo Without PC ?
- Framaroot apk file which is available to download from this link.
- Download framaroot and install it
- Open the app and select super su
- Click on Boromir
If rooted successfully , you’ll find a super su app in the app drawer or you can try Root checker from play store.
Root Micromax Canvas Turbo [Method 2]
The above mentioned method doesn’t requires a PC but the method mentioned below requires a PC/Laptop.
- Rooting Kit Download Link
- MTK Drivers Download Link
- Enable USB Debugging. Follow : Settings– > Developer options –> Enable USB debugging.
- Install drivers.
- Unpack the rooting kit
- Connect your phone to PC.
- And run run.bat file from the extracted MTK6589 Auto Root folder
- Press any key to root your phone.
Once done your phone is rooted and if you think you have rooted your phone successfully, You will find a super su app in the app drawer. You can also try Root Checker from Playstore to check the rooting stats.
How to unroot Micromax A250 Canvas Turbo?
If you want to unroot , just open super su app and go to settings and swipe down and click on full unroot.
If you have any kind of doubt regarding the rooting process leave a comment below this post. We will answer asap!