Micromax Canvas L with 5.5 inch screen, 540×960 display is powered by 1.3Ghz processor alongside 1 GB of RAM and a 5-megapixel rear camera. It comes pre-loaded with Android 4.4 Kitkat which provides a powerful and smooth performance alongside with such great specs. In this post we will guide you how you can root your Canvas L phone.
Before proceeding further we would like to let you know that rooting voids warranty. Rooting is a confusing process for all new users, however by following up the guide below you can easily root your Micromax Canvas L.
Our Android devices can offer us with a much better performance and some awesome mods, but for doing them all there is a basic need known as ROOT. Rooting is a process which helps us to gain administrative access which is further required by specially written apps to perform the specific mods.
Most of the people think that Rooting will cause damage to their device and they will end up the bricking their device, yes it is true that one may brick if he/she doesn’t follow proper instructions however you can flash the STOCK ROM any time and get your device as it was on the first boot and revive back your device. Also I’ll like to inform up that Rooting alone won’t do wonders, but it will help you in doing the wonders by giving you Superuser access.
So before proceeding ahead here are the things that you need to download.
And make sure your device has at least 75% + and you have enabled USB Debugging. If not, go to Settings–>About phone–>tap the build number 4-5 times and that will enable Developer Settings if it is not present by default. Then, follow settings–>Developer options–>Enable USB debugging.
How to Root Micromax Canvas L?
- Download and install framaroot and make sure you have enabled to install applications from unknown sources.
- Open the app and select SuperSU from the menu and then choose “BOROMIR” in the next step.
- If any pop-up appears, confirm it.
- Reboot your device.
- Download Towelroot.apk from the following site and right-click on the lambda icon to begin download – https://towelroot.com
- Install Towelroot and make sure you have enabled to install applications from unknown sources.
- Open Towelroot app and take the “make it ra1n” button to begin the rooting process.
After the rooting process is completed, download the SuperSU app from playstore to grant and manage superuser permissions.
If you still have any doubts please let us know via a comment.