Micromax has recently launched the two newest variants under popular Selfie series. These two handsets have been named as Canvas Selfie 2 and Canvas Selfie 3. Selfie 2 will be available on shelves from 22nd August 2015 while the other venture i.e Canvas Selfie 3 is due to be on sales till the end of this month. Company has not yet revealed the tag of Selfie 3 but Selfie 2 will be present at the price of Rs 5,999.
Micromax Q340 Canvas Selfie 2 specs:
Selfie 2 is a 5” handset sporting IPS Display delivering screen resolution up to 480X854p. It is powered by quad-core processor which is clocked at the frequency of 1.3GHz. The processor is coupled along with 1GB of internal RAM.
There is 8GB of memory provided on the board which can be further expanded with the help of MicroSD card slot. It sports 5MP of shooter at the rear which comes along with OV5648 sensor, 4P Largan Lens, and a LED flash. 5MP of shooter is also provided at the front so that one can have video call as well as can click selfies. It proffer OV 5670 lenses with 4P Lens. It houses 2000mAh battery at the back.
Specs at a glance:
- 5” IPS FWVGA Display.
- 1.3GHZ quad core processor.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop version.
- 5MP rear shooter with OV5648 sensor, 4P Largan Lens, and a LED flash.
- 5MP front camera with OV 5670 sensors and 4P Lenses.
- 2000mAh battery.
- 1GB internal RAM.
- 8GB memory on board with expandable external memory.
- Connectivity features like WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS etc.
- Price: Rs. 5,999
Micromax Q348 Canvas Selfie 3:
It is a 4.8” handset offering HD screen resolution. The screen is protected by corning gorilla glass 3 protection. Talking about the processor we have quad-core processor clocked at the frequency of 1.3GHz. The processor is coupled along with 1GB of internal RAM.
There is an 8MP of camera at the rear which is mated along with 8MP camera at the front for video calling and clicking selfies. Rear camera is incorporated with Blue glasses and 5P Largan lenses. Front camera on the other hand boasts Sony MX179 sensors with ability of taking 78 degree wide-angle selfie shot.
There are other camera features like gesture shot, face beauty, panorama, night shot, one key shot etc. It houses 2300mAh battery capacity and will be available in enticing color options like blue, green, purple, sky blue and yellow color.
Along with smart phone, to make taking selfies fun, it also accommodates a Bluetooth enabled selfie stick. It also bears 8GB of internal memory with expandable external memory.
- 4.8” Amoled HD Display.
- 1.3GHz quad core processor.
- Corning gorilla glass 3 protection.
- 1GB internal RAM.
- 8GB of memory on board with expandable external memory.
- 2300mAh battery.
- 8MP both rear as well as at front.
- camera features like gesture shot, face beauty, panorama, night shot, one key shot etc.
- Available in blue, purple, green, sky blue and yellow colors.
- Comes with Bluetooth enabled selfie stick.
- Price: Not revealed yet.
If you have any questions about these two devices, please let us know.