Micromax is coming up with their two new devices and these two devices would be 4G compatible, the phones could be launched near this Diwali however since we don’t have any confirmation about the launch we will not like to talk about the same here. We have the specifications details of Canvas Mega 4G (Model# Q417) and Canvas Amaze 4G (Q491).
Micromax is also planning to launch Canvas Fire 4G Plus however its model number isn’t confirmed, on Zauba it is listed with model number Q414 and as per the sources the model number is Q412. Getting back to these two phones, you can read the overview specifications details below.
Micromax Canvas Mega 4G Q417 Specifications:
- 5.5 inch screen with IPS display and screen resolution of 1280*720 pixels.
- 13MP Autofocus rear camera mated with 5MP Fixed focus front camera.
- Quad core MediaTek processor MT6735 chipset.
- Clock Speed: 1.3GHz.
- RAM: 3GB, Nice!
- 16GB ROM.
- Battery 2500mAh.
- Android Lollipop v5.1.
You can check all other details in the specifications chart below:
Micromax Canvas Amaze 4G Q491 Specifications:
Apart from the above mentioned, Amaze 4G is also in the pipeline to be launched. It is a Snapdragon device with 410 chipset and 1GB RAM, check out the specs details below:
- 5 inch screen with IPS display (1280*720 pixels) screen resolution.
- Pixel Density: 294ppi.
- Rear Camera: 8MP and front camera: 2MP.
- Auto Focus Rear camera and Fixed Front camera.
- 1.2 Quad core MS8916 Snapdragon Processor.
- 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM.
- Battery capacity: 2230mAh.
- Android Lollipop v5.0.
Specifications chart is displayed below:
If you have any questions about the devices, please let us know. The launch date and pricing information isn’t with us at this time.