Micromax yesterday launched two new handsets Canvas 6 and Canvas 6 Pro. It is already available on the company’s official website i.e. micromaxinfo.com for pre-order. Just like its kin even it is tagged at the price of INR 13,999 and will be competing against its contemporaries like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note, Samsung Galaxy J7, LeTV Le 1S, Samsung Galaxy On7, Oppo F1, Gionee M5 Lite, etc which are already popular in the Indian market.
Micromax Canvas 6 Pro E484 Detailed Specifications
It sports 5.5” IPS LCD Display offering screen resolution up to 1080X1920p and 401ppi pixel density. It also entails corning gorilla glass protection to keep the screen safe from any damage or scratches.
It is powered by Octa-core Cortex a-53 processor based on MediaTek Mt6795 Helio X10 Chipset and clocked at 2.0GHz frequency. It also incorporates PowerVR G6200 to augment the graphics of gaming apps. It functions on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with no word on the future updates.
Unlike its kin which bear 3GB RAM, it houses 4GB of RAM combined along with 16GB of memory on board which can be further expanded up to 64GB. It also accommodates 13MP of rear shooter collaborated along with phase detection auto focus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection etc. It mounts 5MP of snapper at the front to click selfies and for video calling.
It comprehends connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/n/ac with hotspot, WiFi direct, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with A-GPS, Micro USB v2.0 etc. It also includes FM radio for entertainment purpose. It constitutes sensors like accelerometer, proximity and compass.
To power the handset all day long, there is 3000mAh capacity Li-Ion non removable battery promising talk time up to 9h and stand by time up to 337h. It will be available in alluring black colour variant. It is a Dual SIM smart phone supporting MicroSIM/ Nano SIM and dual stand by as well. Just like its kin it is also a 4G enabled handset.
Specs at a glance:
- 5.5” IPS LCD Display promising 1080X1920p screen resolution and 491ppi pixel density.
- 2GHz Cortex A-53 Octa core processor.
- MediaTek MT 6795 Helio X10 chipset.
- Corning gorilla glass protection to prevent the scratches on the screen.
- PowerVR 6200 GPU.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
- 4GB RAM with 16GB internal memory.
- External memory expandable up to 64GB.
- 13MP rear shooter with phase detection auto focus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection.
- 5MP selfie camera.
- 3000mAh battery claiming 9h of talk time and 337h of standby time.
- Connectivity features like WiFi 802.11 a/b/n/ac with hotspot, Wifi direct, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with A-GPS, Micro USB v2.0 etc.
- Dual SIM smart phone supporting Nano/Micro SIM slot and Dual stand by.
- FM radio for entertainment purpose.
- Sensors like accelerometer, proximity and compass
- Available in black colour variant.
- Priced at INR 13,999.
- Listed on company’s official website for pre-order.