Micromax Canvas Turbo was recently launched and you might have seen Hugh Jackman endorsing this product. Micromax is spending a lot on this phone’s advertisement. The phone has got quite good specifications and features. To read the specification you can check the post here. We have already written a separate post where we have listed all the specifications of this phone. In this particular post we will let you know the camera details, the smart gestures available in MMX Canvas Turbo and the other features.
In this particular post we will list all the features and smart gestures introduced to this phone. The same were observed when canvas 4 was released. You will notice only few new things in this phone in terms of features.
Micromax Canvas Turbo Camera Features
The front camera is of 5MP and the rear one of 13MP, both have the power to record HD videos. The phone is best for those people who like to click pics. While Canvas 4 introduced the vertical panorama, Canvas turbo features 360 degree paranormal where you can shoot everything around you. You can make gif images, remove unwanted things from the image for ref. watch the video :
Micromax A250 Canvas Turbo Smart Gestures Details
You can operate some of the function without evening touching your phone’s buttons(sensor/simple). Lets list all the smart gestures :
- To answer a call just take your phone towards your ear and the call will automatically get accepted.
- If you want to silent your phone during any incoming call, just flip over your phone upside-down.
- To put your current call on the speaker, just flip over the phone once.
- To Dial a number/contact, search the number in your contact list, select it and place the phone to your ear.
- Blow to unlock feature is present in the phone or you can simply slide over the phone, in this way the phone will be unlocked.
- By putting your phone on proximity mode you can click photos by opening the camera and sliding your hand over the phone.
Popup video and Popup browser : You can Open these two things and place it on the half screen with other things still open.
Multi Video View : Feature available in Android 4.2. When you open the video gallery all the videos plays simultaneously on the screen through which you can choose the video you would like to watch.
iFloat : iFloat button is always present at the screen and you can switch between various apps with a single tap. This was previously seen in iPhone.
Also this phone comes with Pre-loaded apps like : BBM, Spuul, Game Hub, Music Hub, hike!, Opera Mini, Kingsoft Office.
So these are the features and the smart gestures available in canvas turbo. If you think I’ve missed any, please remind us via a comment.