Yesterday when Micromax announced to change their logo they simultaneously launched total of 19 products at their “Guts to change” event. Canvas 6 is one of the yesterday’s launched handset. It is priced at INR 13,999 and is a 4G enabled device. USP of this handset is its 3GB RAM, fingerprint scanner support along with 4G connectivity.
Faddish Indian handset maker has not yet divulged any details regarding its availability but soon we will have some words.
It will be competing against the handsets like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note, Samsung Galaxy J7, Xiaomi Redmi note 3, LeTV Le 1S, Samsung galaxy On7, Oppo F1, Gionee M5 Lite, etc. All these phones are already available in market and are offering all latest features which a smartphone should include.
Micromax Canvas 6 Specs:
It sports 5.5” IPS Display claiming 1080X1920p screen resolution offering 401ppi pixel density. It includes Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection to keep the screen safe from any damage.
It is powered by Octa core Cortex A-53 processor clocked at the clock frequency of 2.0GHz. Processor is based on MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 chipset and is combined with 3GB of RAM. To enhance the graphics quality we have PowerVR G6200 GPU. It operates on Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating system, we were expecting Marshmallow OS but there is no word on the update.
Camera & Memory:
It accommodates 13MP of camera at the rear along with phase detection auto focus, LED Flash, geo tagging, touch focus, face detection etc. It mounts 8MP shooter at the front for clicking selfies and for video calling. To store all your necessary things, it bears 32GB of storage on the board which can be further extended up to 64GB via MicroSD card slot.
Connectivity & other features:
It entails connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi direct, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with A-GPS, Micro USB V2.0 etc. It also encompasses FM radio for the entertainment purpose. It is a Dual SIM smart phone incorporating sensors like finger print, accelerometer, proximity and compass.
It houses 3000mAh Li-Ion non removable battery and we can expect it to deliver battery life for whole day long. It is made available in classic gold color variant. As we have mentioned above it also supports 4G connectivity as well.
Specs in brief:
- 5.5 inch IPS FHD Display with corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 2.0 GHz Cortex a-53 Octa core processor based on MediaTek MT 6795 Helio X10 chipset.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
- PowerVR G6200 GPU.
- 13MP rear camera with phase detection auto focus, LED Flash, geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, etc.
- 8MP selfie camera.
- Connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, wifi direct, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with A-GPS, Micro USB V2.0 etc.
- Scanners like fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass.
- 3000mAh non-removable battery capacity.
- 3GB RAM, 32GB in-built memory expandable up to 64GB.
- Dual SIM smart phone supporting Micro/Nano SIM and Dual Stand by.
- Includes FM radio.
- Available in Gold Color variant.
- Price: Rs. 13,600 – Buy Now