Google has collaborated with three Indian companies i.e. Micromax, Spice and Karbonn to release their first android one handset. And the USP of having this device is that one can now have access to latest android update within the day of its release. Though the android one smart phone will be available through three different companies but there is hardly any difference in their specs and the one significant difference is just in their designs.
Apart from specs the other thing which can appeal the users is the tag at which these phones will be available in the market. Today we will be discussing these three android phones with detailed specs.
It is the first installment of the Google Android One series. It is worth INR 6,499.
- Micromax canvas A1 is the smart phone which features 4.5” display with 480X854 pixels of screen resolution. It uses IPS Capacitive LCD Display with 218ppi pixel density.
- It runs on 1.3GHz cortex A-7 quad-core processor based on MediaTek 6582M chipset. It possesses Mali-400 GPU.
- It sports 5MP of rear facing camera along with LED Flash and auto focus. Rear camera is coupled along with 2MP of front facing camera. It comes up with the camera features like Geo-tagging, touch-focus and face detection.
- Coming to the operating system, it packs android 4.4.4 Kitkat android version.
- It houses 1700mah battery at the rear which claims talk time of 6h and stand by time of 160h.
- For connectivity purpose it includes GPRS, EDGE, speed through HSPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi, 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth and USB.
- It bears 1GB of internal RAM mated with 4GB of ROM. External memory is expandable up to 32GB with the help of MicroSD card slot.
- It is available in black and white color.
- It proclaims sensors like accelerometer and proximity.
- It provides 3.5mm ear jack and Micro USB as the connectors.
Karbonn sparkle V:
This is the Android one device from karbonn. Below are the specifications of this device. It is available to buy from Snapdeal at Rs. 6,399.
- 4.5” display with 480X854 pixels screen resolution with IPS LCD capacitive screen. It delivers crispier image through 218ppi pixel density.
- 1.3GHZ Cortex A-7 processor based on MediaTek 6582 Chipset. It also includes Mali-400 GPU.
- 5MP of camera with auto focus and LED. Rear camera is coupled with 2MP of secondary camera for clicking selfies or to set up video calls with family and friends. Other camera features include face detection, touch focus and Geo-tagging.
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version
- 1GB of internal RAM
- 4GB of memory on board with expandable external memory up to 32GB.
- Sensors like accelerometer, proximity, gyro, light and magnetic.
- 1700mAh battery promising talk time of 8h and stand by time of 160h.
- GPRS, EDGE, Wi-fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, USB etc as connectivity options.
- Available in Blue color.
- 3.5mm ear jack and Micro USB as connectors
- Dual SIM smart phone.
Spice Dream Uno Mi-498:
It is the last installment of Google android one series. It costs INR 6,299 which is the lowest of all.
- 4.5” capacitive touch screen with480X854 pixels screen resolution. It offers pixel density up to 218ppi.
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.
- 1.3GHz Cortex A-7 quad-core processor coupled with Mali-400 GPU.
- 1GB of internal RAM.
- 4GB of internal memory along with expandable external memory up to 32GB.
- 5MP of rear snapper coupled along with 2MP of front camera for video calling or clicking selfies.
- Additional features include auto-focus, touch focus, Geo-tagging, face detection, LED Flash etc.
- Available in black and white color.
- GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB as connectivity options
- MicroUSB and 3.5mm ear jack as connectors
- 1700mAh battery delivering talk time of 17 h and stand by time of 160h
- Dual SIM handset.
So, these phones offer the same set of specifications and now it’s completely user’s choice which one they would like to go with. Let us know your choice via a comment below.