Micromax launched a number of devices in 2014 under canvas series, bolt series, came up with Windows smartphones, collaborated with Google for Canvas A1, etc. In short, a quite significant number of devices were launched by Micromax in a short span. Today we would be discussing some of the upcoming smartphones by Micromax in 2015 year. We will be revealing out the strategies of Micromax what they would be adopting to face the strong competition with Chinese companies coming to the Indian phone market.
Micromax would be launching a number of bolt devices in the coming months however we don’t have the specific model numbers of those devices, one of the devices which is subjected to be launched in 2015 is the Bolt A066 and AD3520. These have been leaked out a few months back however these two phones are not yet launched officially by Micromax.
So, below we have listed the devices which are yet to be made available in the market. We would be listing the devices from Micromax as well as from YU brand.
Refer to the below list:
Micromax Canvas Selfie – Selfie Phone from Micromax
A unique addition to the canvas series after so long, Micromax announced the phone on 8 December 2014 and the phone it yet to be made available in the market and this will be done by early 2015.
It’s an octa-core device and the specs are as follow:
- 4.7 inches screen.
- 2GB of RAM.
- 16GB of internal memory.
- 13MP of Rear and 13MP of front camera.
- 2300mAh battery.
- Dual SIM handset with common slot for nano SIM and memory card.
- Camera features include eye enhancement, skin smoothening, teeth whitening, remove oil, make-up, fade dark circles etc.
- 1.7GHz Tru-octa core processor.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB.
- Price: Not disclosed yet.
Micromax Yu Yureka – LAUNCHED!
YU’s first brand Yureka has been announced by the company and it was launched in late December and the availability starts from January 13, 2015. On Jan 13 the first flash sale would begin and the users would be able to buy the device from Amazon India.
No words from the officials about the upcoming YU devices however one thing is sure that they will come up with more affordable devices so as to compete wit brands like Xiaomi, Asus, Huawei, etc.
Specs of Yu Yureka:
- 5.5 inches screen (720p) with corning gorilla glass protection.
- 1.5GHz Snapdragon 615 Processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- CyanogenMod V11 based on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.
- 2500mAh battery.
- 13MP Rear and 5MP Front camera.
- 16GB internal memory and expandable up to 32GB.
- Price: Rs. 8,999.
Also, Micromax would be launching a 4G LTE device under Micromax as they have done under YU. The device is expected to have Snapdragon processor and as of now no further details are with us.
List of devices Subjected to be launched in 2015 apart from the ones mentioned above:
- Canvas Aq5000, UPDATE: launched as Canvas hue with 3000mAh battery.
- Micromax 4G device.
- Bolt A066 and Bolt AD3520, Update: AD3520 has been launched.
- Micromax D321 and Q371 launching soon [12 Feb 2015],.
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 – 4G device.
So these are some of the Micromax phones coming soon in the market this year. We would be updating this post on regular intervals once we receive more details regarding the upcoming launches.