Today we are discussing a very important thing which one seeks in a smartphone. One of the worst thing about smartphones is the battery backup which is very less as compared to backup provided by feature phones . I know there are lots of features provided by a smartphone but still we people require a good battery backup . The tips i have listed below is applicable for all android smartphones . Mostly all the Micromax canvas smartphones comes with a battery capacity of 2000mAh which is quite for smartphones .Recently they launched Canvas 4 which also have a low battery capacity of 2000mAh .
I personally think that MMX should increase the battery capacity of their smartphones . We people like to play games , listen to music all the time so we require a good battery backup . If i consider our Indian youth , We usually use our phone all the time in accessing internet such as Facebook , twitter , watch videos online so for these kind of activities 2000mAh battery capacity is bit low .
Also Check : How to Hide Images, Videos on Android Phone
Why Micromax Smartphones Provide Low battery Backup ?
Well mostly all the android phones face this issue , not an exception with Micromax .The only thing rolling in my mind regarding battery backup is that Micromax phones has a big screen display which consumes more battery . Today i will reveal lots of tips through which you can increase battery life of your smartphone .
Tips to Increase Battery backup of Micromax Android Smartphones
- Internet Consumes battery a lot . Lots of applications requires internet running all the time . Either you can turn the background internet for all those application or you can turn internet connection off when not in use . By following this tip you will notice your phone giving a good backup .
- Brightness consumes more battery . If you have set the brightness level to max , it will eat up the battery fast. So better switch to automatic brightness or set it to minimum when you’re using your phone indoor .
- Close all unwanted apps . If you minimize the apps they will keep running in the background .
- Turn Wifi , GPS, Bluetooth off when not in use .
- There are lots of apps available which claims to increase the battery backup of your smartphone . Don’t install them , just get a task killer and close all background running applications .
- Don’t play heavy games (Like GTA 3, NFS , etc ) too much .
- Disable Sync .
- Don’t set Live Wallpapers / animated screensavers .
- Turn off vibration .
- Keep the screen timeout short (Normal 15 seconds) .
- Reduce the number of shortcuts on the Home screen .
Just follow the above methods mentioned above you will surely notice your phone’s battery providing a good backup . If you think we have missed any important one , kindly share via the comment box .
Found these tips useful ? Kindly share it with your friends .