Since most of the youngsters now prefer watching their favorite movies or videos on smart phone only, therefore it becomes necessary for a smart phone to accommodate all the video players app. Micromax is one such company which deliver handsets on which all the video players work properly and that too without any glitch.
Now watching movies on your Micromax smart phone will be much more entertaining. There are many Video Players available online on Google play store, one can download any of the one they like. We are mentioning some of the players which we find best of the lot.
The default Android stock video player doesn’t provide much features however the below mentioned applications offer features like pinch in-out zoom, gestures, scrolling videos, etc. The apps are also capable of playing high quality videos without any lag.
- It is the very first android app which support multi-core decoding.
- With pinching or swiping across the screen, one can easily zoom in or zoom out the video.
- Subtitle gesture allows one to scroll forward/backward so that one can move from next to previous text.
- Kids Lock will make sure that your mobile will be safe in children hands as this lock won’t allow children to make a call or touch any other app or scroll the video/zoom in or zoom out.
- This app is one of the best video players for Android.
- Now VLC media player is available for your smartphone.
- It is in BETA version as of now.
- Since it is a beta version, improvements are going on for this app and hence we can’t comment much on its stability or functioning.
- Both Audios as well as videos can be played on this media player.
- Although the set up is good but still it is not completely stable.
- It requires android version of 2.1 and above.
- It is touted as the best desktop video player and now it is available for android phones too.
- Just like we have KM Player PC, this app is also a free encoding media player which will play and support video (max. formats).
- With interactive and friendly user interface one gets high video as well as sounds quality.
- There is one finger gesture which will control video speed, will adjust sound, will skip or rewind video and will adjust the brightness.
- Organizational function will let one organize and set the files in the way they wants.
- A video media library function is available which will include your entire favorite list.
- It is considered as the simplest Android media player available in the market.
- It automatically detect the type of video file on your mobile phones.
- Supports all the audio and video formats.
- It also take the advantage of hardware acceleration with the help of hardware decoding.
- The best part is – it has small memory, simple operations, quick start and smooth playback.
- It also requires android version above 2.1.
- It also automatically detect the video type present in the mobile phone.
- It can play HD video files.
- Through thumbnails one can check the content of the video files.
- It can smoothly play FLV files.
So these are some of the video payers which you can download on your Android Phone, let us know which one did you like via a comment. I personally use MX player and this video player is the best, the advertisement also doesn’t annoy me much (I’m using the free version). The paid version doesn’t comes with advertisements, the same can be installed from the play store.