Micromax has released various phones in its canvas as well as bolt series. Micromax has become the 14th largest mobile manufacturer in the world while ranking second in India. Although in 2014 the market share of Micromax has reduced a bit due to the intrusion of many mobile companies in India but still Micromax is able to rank #2 in term of sales. Today we would be discussing about one of the important thing which is used by most of the users – Micromax PC Suite used for various work as mentioned in the below post.
Micromax PC suite is just like other PC suite available for mobile phones that allow users to get more control over their device and provides them advanced usage of the device.
To be frank, Micromax PC suite doesn’t provide much options, nothing special in the PC suite. If we compare it with the Samsung PC studio (also known as Samsung Kies) the MMX PC suite is not up to the mark. Samsung Kies provides various options to the users which should be present in Micromax PC suite too but unfortunately it’s not present there.
The interface doesn’t look nice and provides few options like Messaging, Phone book, settings, MMS, File manager that’s it. No option available for software upgrades, data backup etc.
Use of Micromax Mobile PC Suite
- Micromax PC suite can be used to connect PC to the mobile thus making file transfer easy. The same can be done by connecting MMX device with PC using USB cable (mass storage). So in this case it is of no use.
- The tool allow users to create the backup of the contacts present in the phone. The same can be done by using any SMS backup app on Micromax device and then transferring the contacts to the other storage device (PC/Laptop).
- With the message option in the PC suite for Micromax, users can check all the messages present in the phone and also send SMS directly from computer/laptop.
- File Manager option allows users to share media files or create backup of the files present in the device. Users can transfer files from computer to the device and vice-versa.
- The main use of this tool is that it allow the users to make use of the mobile phone in using internet from the device on the computer or Laptop. Users just have to connect the device and use internet on the computer using the Micromax device. For this the users need to create the Dial Up connection which can be created by heading towards the settings option and then ‘create connection’. Cross check the APNs present in the create connection option with the one present in your phone.
Download Micromax PC Suite
Micromax PC suite is compatible with Windows XP, Windows vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. When you would be trying to use internet from Micromax phone on the computer with Windows XP make sure you already have modem drivers, for rest of the windows OS the PC suite will work without any additional download requirement.
Users can download PC suite for Micromax phones from here.
Let us know if you have any doubt or questions regarding the same via a comment below.