Bolt D303 is another variant in the bolt flagship which is tagged at the price of just Rs 3,499. It is also a dual SIM Smart phone which also supports 3G connectivity. 3G connection means one can share their videos, images, texts at much faster rate in comparison to the 2G connectivity.
Apart from that it features all the specs that one would like to have in their smart phone, moreover looking at the price what kind of specs are being offered, this phone could be good for first time Android users.
Micromax Bolt D303 specs:
It sports 4” capacitive display which delivers screen resolution up to 480X800 pixels. It proffer 233 ppi pixel density which means one can have better clarity than most of its contemporaries. It functions on slightly outdated Android Kitkat V4.42.
It is powered by dual core processor which is clocked at the clock frequency of 1.3GHz. The chipset is based on MediaTek MT6572W and it is combined with 512MB of internal RAM. It bears 4GB of memory on the board out of which 800MB is available for the applications while 1.25GB is available for the phone storage. It also uses phone memory for the SMS storage. Internal memory can be further expanded up to 32GB with the help of MicroSD card slot.
It incorporates motion sensors. It encompasses 3.2MP of FF camera at the rear which comes along with LED Flash to light up the dull moments. There is a VGA front facing camera which can be used to click selfies and for video calling. It is credible enough to record the videos at the screen resolution up to 480X854 pixels.
It houses 1300mAh battery which promises to provide talk time up to 4.4hours and stand by time up to 245 hours. It injects connectivity options like WiFi, Bluetooth V 4.0, GPS with A-GPS etc. It accommodates 3.5mm ear jack and Micro USB v 2.0 as connectors. It also caters FM radio for the entertainment purpose. It entails applications like first touch launcher, app center, chats, clean master, hotstar, housing mannons, quikr, news hunt, snapdeal, scandid, etc.
It boards 10 language which let one have the freedom to text in the language which they prefer. Moreover a feature called “First touch” enable one to chat in their local language as one can easily translate a sentence from English to the language which one prefer in just a swipe.
Specs at a glance:
- 4” Capacitive touch display.
- Screen resolution up to 480X800p and pixel density up to 233ppi.
- Android Kitkat V4.4.
- 1.3GHz Dual core processor based on MediaTek MT6572W chipset.
- 3.2MP camera at the rear and 0.2MP camera at the front.
- 1300mAh battery which promises to provide talk time up to 4.4hours and stand by time up to 245hours.
- WiFi, Bluetooth V 4.0, GPS with A-GPS etc.
- 3.5mm ear jack and Micro USB V2.0 as connectors.
- 10 preloaded languages.
- 512MB internal RAM.
- Bears 4GB of memory on the board out of which 800MB is available for the applications while 1.25GB is available for the phone storage
- External memory expandable up to 32GB
- Price: Rs. 3,499- Buy Now